The Westgate Multiple Birth Association (WMBA) is a volunteer group providing support and practical advice to parents and families of multiples (twins, triplets and quads) in Melbourne’s Inner West. We are a not-for-profit organisation and are an affiliated member of the Australian Multiple Birth Association (AMBA).
We have approximately 100 member families and provide a range of activities and services to support families of multiples including:
- weekly playgroup
- parent information session
- regular family events (including parent’s event)
- buddy program for new members
- an active members’ forum on Facebook
- specialist contacts locally for a range of multiples-related topics, eg breastfeeding, prematurity, depression